-   -   Create Userform Objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406761-create-userform-objects.html)

PaulW

Create Userform Objects

I'm wanting to have a button in my userform, that creates a textbox. The idea
being you create a textbox, and then move it with spinbuttons to where you
want it on the userform, then you can create another textbox and move that.
So its some sort of layout creator...

PaulW

Create Userform Objects

Just a note. I can move the object and everything by myself. I just don't
know how to Create it, and possibly if part of creation isn't naming the new
object then how to rename it so I can use it easier...