-   -   Cell Change Event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406720-cell-change-event.html)

Edd[_2_]

Cell Change Event

Is there a change event for a specific cell?

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1347_]

Cell Change Event

No, not for a specific cell per se, but filtering to an individual cell is
quite easy to do. In the VBA editor, within the worksheet code window, click
the left-hand drop down and select Worksheet from the list; then click the
right-hand drop down and select Change from its list. Whenever any cell is
finished being edited, the Change event fires and the Target argument
contains a reference to the cell that was changed. Let's say you wanted to
run code whenever C3 was changed; you could do this...

If Target = Range("C3") Then
' Your code goes here
End If

Rick

"Edd" wrote in message
Is there a change event for a specific cell?

JLGWhiz

Cell Change Event

The title line should read:

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target as Range)

"Edd" wrote:

Is there a change event for a specific cell?

Edd[_2_]

Cell Change Event

Thank you Rick and JLGWhiz. That's what I ended up doing and it works
succesfully. I appreciate this forum and you guys..

Ed.