-   -   VBA for Smartphones / Windows Mobile 6? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406715-vba-smartphones-windows-mobile-6-a.html)

MDubbelboer[_20_]

VBA for Smartphones / Windows Mobile 6?

I'm familiar with VBA within Excel. It was my hopes to create a form
based excel workbook that would be used within a smartphone (brand/
model to be determined).
It would appear as though the mobile versions of excel do not allow
VBA? Anybody have any experience getting vba to work on a handheld
device of any sort?

Jim Rech[_2_]

VBA for Smartphones / Windows Mobile 6?

It would appear as though the mobile versions of excel do not allow VBA

You are correct.

--
Jim