-   -   Multiple Sheets to one sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406659-multiple-sheets-one-sheet.html)

Michael

Multiple Sheets to one sheet

Hello,
I am looking for a mcro that will copy the contents of multiple sheets to
one sheet. For example I have a workbook that has 10 sheets sheet1, sheet2
etc. I would like to copy all of the sheets into one sheet say sheet 11.

I looked for similar posts but did not find any.

Thanks in advance

Ron de Bruin

Multiple Sheets to one sheet

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Michael" wrote in message ...
Hello,
I am looking for a mcro that will copy the contents of multiple sheets to
one sheet. For example I have a workbook that has 10 sheets sheet1, sheet2
etc. I would like to copy all of the sheets into one sheet say sheet 11.

I looked for similar posts but did not find any.

Thanks in advance

Michael

Multiple Sheets to one sheet

Ron thanks for the quick feedback.