Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default create named worksheet based on existing numeration

Greetings all.
Hope your respective weekends were enjoyable.
I have recorded, and modified a macro that creates a worksheet within an
existing workbook. For now, I've just set the name of the worksheet to be "A."
I would like to now have this new worksheet named within the existing
framework of the workbook.
I.e., for this type of worksheet, we typically name them by a ordinal
number-- 1 through N.
In one workbook we may only be up to 5, and another could easily be upwards
of 70, or more.
Presently, the code for my worksheet name is:

Sheets.Add After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
Sheets(Sheets.Count).Name = "A"

What would I use to make the name of the worksheet the next number inline
for the respective worksheet?
I appreciate your responses.
Best.