-   -   Preserve Option Buttun Selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406614-preserve-option-buttun-selection.html)

[email protected]

Preserve Option Buttun Selection

I have 4 Option Buttons in a Frame on a Form.
This form will be called by user a number of times, in one application
session.
When the form is called for the 1st time, button 1 should be the
default.
With subsequent calls, the deafult button should be whatever the user
selected in the most recent call.
What is the best practice to implement it?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Preserve Option Buttun Selection

You could store the value in a public variable dimmed in a General module.

If you have lots of these and want to save the values even when the user closes
and reopens the workbook, you could save them in a worksheet (hidden???).

--

Dave Peterson