-   -   Set Zoom Level in Auto-Open Macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406586-set-zoom-level-auto-open-macro.html)

dimm

Set Zoom Level in Auto-Open Macro?

Hi,

I'm wondering what the code is to specify that the Excel zoom level be at
100% when my workbook opens?

Any ideas?

Nick Hodge[_2_]

Set Zoom Level in Auto-Open Macro?

Dimm

You could use something like this in the 'ThisWorkbook' module

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100

HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
DTHIS
web:
www.excelusergroup.org
web: www.nickhodge.co.uk

"dimm" wrote in message

I'm wondering what the code is to specify that the Excel zoom level be at
100% when my workbook opens?

Any ideas?

dimm

Set Zoom Level in Auto-Open Macro?

Thanks Nick, I'll try that tomorrow, its late here and I've gotta get some
sleep now! ;-)

L8rs.