-   -   Copying Data in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406544-copying-data-excel.html)

copying data

Copying Data in excel

Hi Guys,
I need ur help. I have Four excel sheets namely sai,parvi,sandeep,irfan of
same fields(4)service ticket, location, call date,time. i want to dump all
the four excel sheets into one sheet. this help is truly appreciated.....

Thanx alot guys

Mark Ivey[_2_]

Copying Data in excel

Can you explain their given ranges and how you want it combined onto the
destination sheet?