-   -   Count unique values in Pivot table using VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406523-count-unique-values-pivot-table-using-vba.html)

omsoft

Count unique values in Pivot table using VBA

I need to create a report of unique projects in a pivot table.
Is there a way to do it in VBA to do it monthly or more frequently as needed?
I do not have access to the original data except by drilling down.

Any help would be great.
Thanks.

Matthew Pfluger

Count unique values in Pivot table using VBA

I'm not sure what you mean. A PivotTable should only summarize unique values.

Otherwise, try copying the project list to a temporary sheet and performing
an advanced filter using the "Unique Values" option. Or, if you have Excel
2007, you can remove duplicates from a range from a button on the Ribbon. I
think it is under the Data menu.

HTH,
Matthew Pfluger