ExcelBanter

-   -   batch process to covert file to excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406363-batch-process-covert-file-excel-file.html)

[email protected] February 20th 08 06:35 PM

batch process to covert file to excel file

Hi All,

I need to covert many many file to excel file format and save as
another folder by daily, who can help me to write VBA. So can let me
simpliar the job process. Many thanks!

I'm not sure what type of the orginal file format. I open with
Notepad, then see the file use "|" to separate each field, look like
below

Name:xxxxxxxx|
Adjustment for xxxxxxxx| $10.00

Mobile|Account|Free Min|Feature1|Feature2|
xxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxx|1000|15.56|1000.34
xxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxx|(10)|323.00|45.00

[email protected] February 20th 08 06:39 PM

batch process to covert file to excel file

one more thing, the "Adjustment for xxxxxxxx|$10.00" , need to change
the word "for" to "|" so that separate the "xxxxxxxx" to another field
too

[email protected] February 21st 08 03:13 PM

batch process to covert file to excel file

Any one can help me, pls~~~

[email protected] February 22nd 08 08:35 PM

batch process to covert file to excel file

Who can give me some suggestions on how can I do it? is it can done
on Marco?

Dave Peterson February 22nd 08 11:09 PM

batch process to covert file to excel file

I don't think many people can figure out where you get each of those 5 fields.