-   -   Keep track of OnTime macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406286-keep-track-ontime-macros.html)

Shatin[_2_]

Keep track of OnTime macros

Let's say I have several macros which have been scheduled to run
automatically. How can I find out which macros are waiting to be executed?
For example, I might have Macro1 sheduled to run at 1:00pm, Macro2 at
2:00pm, etc. I would like to know which macros are waiting in the background
so that I want to I can reschedule or cancel them. For example, I might want
to cancel Maro3 and change the time of Macro4 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm.

Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Keep track of OnTime macros

I think you'll have to keep track of them yourself.

See Chip's site (in your other thread) for more info.

--

Dave Peterson