-   -   Insert Row after Specific Value in Previous Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406234-insert-row-after-specific-value-previous-row.html)

Shelly Horn

Insert Row after Specific Value in Previous Row

I have a spreadsheet which is 2000 rows long and increases monthly. Each
year we have to update and manually insert a new row. These row insertions
are not evenly placed. I hope a macro will speed things along.

Each time I find Actual/Budget,which happens to be in column G, I want a
line inserted above it. And so on throughout the worksheet.

Can you help?

David

Insert Row after Specific Value in Previous Row

The "Actual/Budget" is portrayed as a line item description? If this is so,
does every line item have a row? You are working down another Excel spread
sheet, that will be updating another Excel spread sheet?

Think we need a little more information.

Thanks,
David