-   -   .Formula vs .Value? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405949-formula-vs-value.html)

(PeteCresswell)

.Formula vs .Value?

This is sort of an alternative approach to "Bloomberg API:
Preserving Values?"

If I've got a sheet where most of the cells are populated by
function calls and I want to copy just the data to another sheet
in the same workbook, is there a faster/easier way than iterating
through each row/column and copying each Cell.Value?

Select All | Copy | Paste into an MS Word document seems to have
the desired effect - but not Excel-to-Excel.
--
PeteCresswell

Tim Williams

.Formula vs .Value?