-   -   Please need your help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405262-please-need-your-help.html)

satishchanda

Please need your help

Hi,

I want to create a excell sheet which will pull up stock values
from website into excel so that my manual work will get reduced ,need
your help to create such a excel sheet.............I shall be
gratefull to you .....

cheers,
satish

pgarcia

Please need your help

Use the "Get External Data" function found in "Data" tool bar. Use "New Web
Query...".

"satishchanda" wrote:

Hi,

I want to create a excell sheet which will pull up stock values
from website into excel so that my manual work will get reduced ,need
your help to create such a excel sheet.............I shall be
gratefull to you .....

cheers,
satish

Jim Thomlinson

Please need your help

2 possibles...
Data - Import External Data - New Web Query
or
Data - Import External Data - MSN Money Central Investor Stock Quotes
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"satishchanda" wrote:

Hi,

I want to create a excell sheet which will pull up stock values
from website into excel so that my manual work will get reduced ,need
your help to create such a excel sheet.............I shall be
gratefull to you .....

cheers,
satish

Don Guillett

Please need your help

goto

and look in the files section. There are several free files.
I have a couple of free files under author donalb36

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel