-   -   checkbox1 linked to sheet1 a1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405118-checkbox1-linked-sheet1-a1.html)

pswanie

checkbox1 linked to sheet1 a1

how will i get a value in sheet1 cell a1 when putting a tick in checkbox1?

if checkbox1 got tick in cell a1 should read "dayend failed"

Bob Phillips

checkbox1 linked to sheet1 a1

Link the checkbox to a cell via the checkbox properties, and check the cell
value with a simple IF test.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"pswanie" wrote in message
how will i get a value in sheet1 cell a1 when putting a tick in checkbox1?

if checkbox1 got tick in cell a1 should read "dayend failed"

pswanie

checkbox1 linked to sheet1 a1

thanx.. got that sorted out. (there wouldnt be a way to program the checkbox
so that instead of true if ticked it says dayend completed and instead of
false it say dayend incomplete

"pswanie" wrote in message
how will i get a value in sheet1 cell a1 when putting a tick in checkbox1?

if checkbox1 got tick in cell a1 should read "dayend failed"

Bob Phillips

checkbox1 linked to sheet1 a1

No, it reruns just those values.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Link the checkbox to a cell via the checkbox properties, and check the
cell
value with a simple IF test.

--
---