-   -   Another Excel Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405044-another-excel-problem.html)

drinese18

Another Excel Problem

I want to basically update the date fields according to date, I tried putting
the function "=Todaysdate()" within my sheet but when my code tries to copy
it, it brings up an error. I want my dates on one sheet to copy from the
dates in another sheet on the same workbook, I could record a macro to do so
but I know once I do that it is just going to copy the same field over again,
I want it to copy the date that comes after the date i previously copied the
day before. So basically I would be coming in and then copying a date to that
other sheet day by day. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Gord Dibben

Another Excel Problem

Not sure what you are doing, but there is no todaysdate function unless you
have a UDF with that name.

Maybe you meant =TODAY()

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP