-   -   Need Class Module examples... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405008-need-class-module-examples.html)

Brian Herbert Withun

Need Class Module examples...

Does anyone know of any illustrative examples of using Class Modules
in an excel add-in (XLA) ?

I would like to encapsulate some behaviors in an object, but that is
something I have never done nor seen done by using a Class Module. I
can only assume (by the name) that it is an appropriate module to use
for object oriented solutions...

Brian

Kevin B

Need Class Module examples...

I highly recommend the following URL's, which are links to Chip Pearson's
website pages addressing XLA add-ins and Class Modules.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CreateAddIn.aspx

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Classes.aspx

Good luck...
--