-   -   Dba query filter taken from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404967-dba-query-filter-taken-excel.html)

carmen

Dba query filter taken from Excel

Hello,

Let's say I have the following queries in dba:
qry1
qry2
qry3
qry4....

qry1 is where the user put in the filters and qry 4 is the output that Excel
reads through pivot tables.

Since we may have many users and they may not be familiar with dba, I want
to have the filters done through excel, then this is passed on to query 1 and
then the pivots automatically refresh to obtain qry 4.

Is this possible?

For the filtering part in Excel, I'm thinking showing a pivot table with
header fields only where user can see all the available selections. Then on
the side, user can select to select the following <=, =, =, between, in
list....

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Carmen