-   -   Vlookup to VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404848-vlookup-vba.html)

Gemz

Vlookup to VBA

I posted a question regarding Changing a vlookup formula to VBA but i am
unable to view the response, i had an email notification that someone had
responded to my question but i am unable to view.. i open the link but it
shows nothing and when i try to search with my subject title i get nothing!

please help!!

thanks.

ALEX

Vlookup to VBA

Hi Gemz

How was it found. I need an answer as well. Thanks.

"Gemz" wrote:

its ok , found it now!

"Gemz" wrote:

I posted a question regarding Changing a vlookup formula to VBA but i am
unable to view the response, i had an email notification that someone had
responded to my question but i am unable to view.. i open the link but it
shows nothing and when i try to search with my subject title i get nothing!

please help!!

thanks.

Gemz

Vlookup to VBA

Hi,

i just refreshed the post page a few times or just kept trying it from my
email, it worked after a bit.

thanks.

"Alex" wrote:

Hi Gemz

How was it found. I need an answer as well. Thanks.

"Gemz" wrote:

its ok , found it now!