-   -   Paste Special MS Excel Worksheet range selection into Outlook Task (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404821-paste-special-ms-excel-worksheet-range-selection-into-outlook-task.html)

Bugman

Paste Special MS Excel Worksheet range selection into Outlook Task

I am trying to paste an Excel range selection into an MS Outlook Task body
using code. This can be done manually with a Copy of the range selection and
then a Paste Special into the Task body as a Microsoft Office Excel
Worksheet. The Paste Special allows me to keep the Excel cells format, cell
shading, and the cell grid. Also, if I have some columns hidden can the copy
and paste be done of just the visible columns and not the hidden ones?

I've seen code to copy and paste normal text, but it doesn't keep the Excel
cell format.
Mucho Thanks.

Ron de Bruin

Paste Special MS Excel Worksheet range selection into Outlook Task

See your other thread

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm