-   -   If data exists in column J, put formula in column K (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404754-if-data-exists-column-j-put-formula-column-k.html)

S Himmelrich

If data exists in column J, put formula in column K

the formula is basically:

=SUM(J1/MACRO!G11)

J1, must change as formula moves down each row, "MACRO!G11" stays the
same

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)

If data exists in column J, put formula in column K

Are you looking for this?

=SUM(J1/MACRO!$G$11)

Rick

"S Himmelrich" wrote in message
the formula is basically:

=SUM(J1/MACRO!G11)

J1, must change as formula moves down each row, "MACRO!G11" stays the
same

Conan Kelly

If data exists in column J, put formula in column K

S Himmelrich,

What about wrapping an IF() function around your formula?

Enter this formula in K1
=IF(J1="","",SUM(J1/MACRO!$G$11))

HTH,

Conan Kelly

"S Himmelrich" wrote in message
the formula is basically:

=SUM(J1/MACRO!G11)

J1, must change as formula moves down each row, "MACRO!G11" stays the
same

Dave Peterson

If data exists in column J, put formula in column K

Check your earlier post.

--

Dave Peterson

S Himmelrich

If data exists in column J, put formula in column K

I've re-posted my original request to be more specific - sorry for the
lack of explaination in my original posting.

S Himmelrich

If data exists in column J, put formula in column K

Solution:

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range(Cells(1, "D"), Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp))
rng.Offset(0, 7).Formula = "=IF(J1="""","""",SUM(J1/MACRO!$G$11))"