-   -   CORRECTION NEEDED (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404743-correction-needed.html)

K[_2_]

CORRECTION NEEDED

Can please any body know that where and what macro code I can add in
macro below
if I want MsgBox to appeare saying that "ZERO BUDGET IN AGRESSO"
when there text appeare of "ZERO BUDGET" in any cell of Range
("K25:K62")

MACRO:-

Dim MyRange As Range
Const WS_RANGE As String = "B25:D62"
On Error GoTo ws_exit
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
If Me.Cells(.Row, "B").Value < "" And _
Me.Cells(.Row, "C").Value < "" Then
If IsError(Application.Match(Me.Cells(.Row, "O").Value,
Columns(27), 0)) Then
MsgBox "NO BUDGET IN AGRESSO", vbInformation, "INFORMATION"

End With
End If
Set MyRange = Range("F25:F62")
If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("F25:F62")) Is Nothing Then
If IsNumeric(Target) Then
budget = WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Target.Offset(0, 9).Value,
Range("AB1:AC9995"), 2, False)
On Error Resume Next
For Each c In MyRange
If c.Address < Target.Address Then
If c.Offset(0, 9).Value = Target.Offset(0, 9).Value Then
budget = budget + c.Value
Next c
On Error GoTo ws_exit
If Target.Value < "" Then
Target.Offset(0, 5).Value = budget
Else
Target.Offset(0, 5).Value = ""
ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

dbKemp

CORRECTION NEEDED

Dim myRange As Excel.Range
Dim rFound As Excel.Range
Const WS_RANGE As String = "A1:A10"
Const csMSG As String = "ZERO BUDGET IN AGRESSO"

Set myRange = Me.Range(WS_RANGE)
'Is Target one of selected cells
If Union(myRange, Target).Address = myRange.Address Then
If Target.Value = 0 Then
'will also show if cell made empty
MsgBox csMSG

On Jan 22, 11:38*am, dbKemp wrote:
* *Dim myRange As Excel.Range
* *Dim rFound As Excel.Range
* *Const WS_RANGE As String = "A1:A10"
* *Const csMSG As String = "ZERO BUDGET IN AGRESSO"

* *Set myRange = Me.Range(WS_RANGE)
* *'Is Target one of selected cells
* *If Union(myRange, Target).Address = myRange.Address Then
* * * * *If Target.Value = 0 Then
* * * * * * 'will also show if cell made empty
* * * * * * MsgBox csMSG
* * * * *End If
* *End If

End Sub

K wrote:
Can please any body know that where and what macro code I can add in
macro below
if I want MsgBox to appeare saying that "ZERO BUDGET IN AGRESSO"
when there text appeare of "ZERO BUDGET" in any cell of Range
("K25:K62")

MACRO:-

* Dim MyRange As Range
* Const WS_RANGE As String = "B25:D62"
* On Error GoTo ws_exit
* Application.EnableEvents = False
* If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range(WS_RANGE)) Is Nothing Then
* * With Target
* * * If Me.Cells(.Row, "B").Value < "" And _
* * * * Me.Cells(.Row, "C").Value < "" Then
* * * * If IsError(Application.Match(Me.Cells(.Row, "O").Value,
Columns(27), 0)) Then
* * * * * MsgBox "NO BUDGET IN AGRESSO", vbInformation, "INFORMATION"

* * * * End If
* * * End If
* * End With
* End If
* Set MyRange = Range("F25:F62")
* If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then
* * If Not Intersect(Target, Range("F25:F62")) Is Nothing Then
* * * If IsNumeric(Target) Then
* * * * budget = WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Target.Offset(0, 9)..Value,
Range("AB1:AC9995"), 2, False)
* * * * On Error Resume Next
* * * * For Each c In MyRange
* * * * * If c.Address < Target.Address Then
* * * * * * If c.Offset(0, 9).Value = Target.Offset(0, 9).Value Then
* * * * * * * budget = budget + c.Value
* * * * * * End If
* * * * * End If
* * * * Next c
* * * * On Error GoTo ws_exit
* * * * If Target.Value < "" Then
* * * * * Target.Offset(0, 5).Value = budget
* * * * Else
* * * * * Target.Offset(0, 5).Value = ""
* * * * End If
* * * End If
* * End If
* End If
ws_exit:
* Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub- Hide quoted text -

thanks for reply dbkemp. can you please tell me that the code you
send me how can i mix this in my macro which i mentioned above. and
also will it work if i get text of "ZERO BUDGET". as it seems that it
will work if i get 0 value in cell