-   -   SheetSelectionChange when modal form is shown (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404732-sheetselectionchange-when-modal-form-shown.html)

Alex Simachov

SheetSelectionChange when modal form is shown

Hi All,

Could smb say what I'm doing wrong - I need get data from a worksheet
in way similar to the Refedit works.
I launch my dll from VBA code and create custom window.
I tried working with ExcelApplication.SheetSelectionChange - all works
ok, but I've problems if my window isn' t modal - controls loose focus
and keys pressed are sent to the Excel app.
I've created modal window (at Delphi I used DataForm.ShowModal) BUT I
don't have any SheetSelectionChange
callbacks.
Should SheetSelectionChange work when modal window is shown?

Thanks,
Alex