-   -   Check/Option box from Excel list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404690-check-option-box-excel-list.html)

Jas

Check/Option box from Excel list

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can create an excel check box from a list in a
worksheet? I am trying to give users the option to print certain reports for
companies, but since company names can change frequently, I wanted to have
the source list in a spreadsheet so that you dont have to keep amending the
form.

Thanks in advance!!

Tom Ogilvy

Check/Option box from Excel list

You can check out this approach at John Walkenbach's site:

Just use your list on the sheet where appropriate.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jas" wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can create an excel check box from a list in a
worksheet? I am trying to give users the option to print certain reports for
companies, but since company names can change frequently, I wanted to have
the source list in a spreadsheet so that you dont have to keep amending the
form.

Thanks in advance!!

Jas

Check/Option box from Excel list