-   -   Checking Web Queries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404608-checking-web-queries.html)

MM User

Checking Web Queries

Hi,

I have a macro that grabs info as a query from the internet:

ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Data").QueryTables("ReportDat a_1").Refresh
BackgroundQuery:=False

MsgBox ("Data Successfully Loaded !")

Is there a way to only show the MsgBox if it is successful?

Regards,

Mike Fogleman

Checking Web Queries

Perhaps try On Error Exit Sub.
If the query errors out then it would exit without running the msg line.
Worth a try, I haven't tested it.

Mike F
"MM User" wrote in message

I have a macro that grabs info as a query from the internet:

ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Data").QueryTables("ReportDat a_1").Refresh
BackgroundQuery:=False

MsgBox ("Data Successfully Loaded !")

Is there a way to only show the MsgBox if it is successful?

Regards,

MM User

Checking Web Queries

Thanks Mike,

not sure why I did not think about this myself! thanks for the heads up.

. ..