-   -   Multipage Tab vs Regular Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404555-multipage-tab-vs-regular-userform.html)

WLMPilot

Multipage Tab vs Regular Userform

I am in the process of designing userforms for pilots to enter Flight Plan,
Aircraft Performance Data, and Airport data. I am trying to determine if it
would be better to use Multipage Tabbing or individual userforms for each.

1) What would be the advantage and/or purpose to having Multipage Tab
userform vs a regular userform and which do you think best fits what I need
to do?

2) In Multipage Tab, do all pages get initialized in the Userform
initialization routine or are there separate routines for each page?

Thanks,
Les