-   -   Protection on a sheet type thats new to me! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404482-protection-sheet-type-thats-new-me.html)

David

Protection on a sheet type thats new to me!

On a sheetI came accross a form of protection that is new to me.
It's not the normal cell protection- I have unprotected the sheet. I can see
grid lines / scroll bar etc. I can see the row numbers- but it won't let me
click on a cell!?
Do you have any idea what sort of format may have been enacted
--
Thanks for your help

JLGWhiz

Protection on a sheet type thats new to me!

Are you sure it is a file type .xls?

"David" wrote:

On a sheetI came accross a form of protection that is new to me.
It's not the normal cell protection- I have unprotected the sheet. I can see
grid lines / scroll bar etc. I can see the row numbers- but it won't let me
click on a cell!?
Do you have any idea what sort of format may have been enacted
--
Thanks for your help

Peter T

Protection on a sheet type thats new to me!

Look at the ScrollArea in sheet properties

Regards,
Peter T