-   -   Analysis of 2 groups? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404473-analysis-2-groups.html)

daman

Analysis of 2 groups?

I am trying to use the Analysis ToolPak add in to crunch some research
numbers. The research is comparing two groups after two different testing
sessions on a 7 point likert scale. Should I use an Anova or Paired T-Test?
Furthermore, any ideas on how to put the data in? I have done both but they
do not look correct. Any thoughts are appreciated.

ryguy7272

Analysis of 2 groups?

You can do an ANOVA with Tools Data Analysis Regression.

Also, check these out:
ANOVA
http://www.isixsigma.com/library/content/c021111a.asp
http://org.elon.edu/econ/sac/anova.htm