-   -   Excel spreadsheeet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404374-excel-spreadsheeet.html)

Catherine

Excel spreadsheeet

I am working in a spreadsheet and somehow I have evidently hit a key that is
incorrect. My column which should show the results of the formula shows the
formula. How to I correct this? HELP?

XP

Excel spreadsheeet

Go to [Tools] then [Options] and activate the [View] tab.

Clear the [Formulas] check box under [Window Options].

HTH

"Catherine" wrote:

I am working in a spreadsheet and somehow I have evidently hit a key that is
incorrect. My column which should show the results of the formula shows the
formula. How to I correct this? HELP?

John Bundy

Excel spreadsheeet

Hit the ctl+grave key, usually just to the left of the 1 and beneath the ESC
at the top left of the keyboard.
--
-John
is helpful.

"Catherine" wrote:

I am working in a spreadsheet and somehow I have evidently hit a key that is
incorrect. My column which should show the results of the formula shows the
formula. How to I correct this? HELP?

equiangular

Excel spreadsheeet

Ctrl+`