-   -   Linking Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404371-linking-worksheets.html)

SHAWTY721

Linking Worksheets

I have an excel worksheet that the information is populated from an access
query that I created. The information exported from access goes to a template
sheet I created, now I am wondering is there any easy way to link excel
ranges from one worksheet to another, possibly programmatically. Also is
there a way to have a column in the worksheet be a combination of a couple
different columns from template worksheet that holds the data. The worksheet
I want to link to is in the same workbook. This worksheet will just be the
one where users can go to view the information.

Nigel[_2_]

Linking Worksheets

The answer is yes, but specifically you stated that "The worksheet I want
to link to is in the same workbook", if this is the case then you can use a
formula e.g. in sheets1 cell A1 you add =Sheets2!A1 etc.

Nigel