-   -   NG and Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404368-ng-word.html)

Nigel[_2_]

NG and Word

Is it me or are we seeing an increasing number of postings that are asking
about Word, with sometimes a passing reference to Excel. I know as part of
MS Office these two products are related but Application.Excel and VBA are
not Application.Word and VBA, I find myself considering should I know more
about Word than I do, but since I rarely use it (the odd letter or two) and
certainly never program it, why should I.

My plea is that the NG gets back to focusing on Excel programming.

Nigel