-   -   Macro VBA code to copy checked items from multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404235-macro-vba-code-copy-checked-items-multiple-worksheets.html)

Xocial

Macro VBA code to copy checked items from multiple worksheets

Hello. I have various worksheets in a workbook, each with 100 listed items
(B is description, C is price, D is availability - B1:B100, C1:C100,
D1:D100). I would to add checkboxes along A (A1:A100) where I can check, and
each time I check an item, that whole item with the various colums move to
another worksheet - lets call that worksheet SelectedCart (when I deselect an
item, it will disappear from SelectedCart). Also, I would each item added to
SelectedCart to be highlighted in different color (not sure if I should just
use Coditional Formatting).

In essence, here is the layout of what I am trying to do (assuming it is
possible).

WorkSheet 1: Summary Page I created (this page is done).
Worksheet 2: Inventory Type 1 that has 100 items
Worksheet 3: Inventory Type 2 that has 100 items
Worksheet 4: Inventory Type 3 that has 100 items
Worksheet 5: Inventory Type 4 that has 100 items
Worksheet 6: Inventory Type 5 that has 100 items
Worksheet 7: Inventory Type 6 that has 100 items
Worksheet 8: Inventory Type 7 that has 100 items
Worksheet 9: This is the SelectedCart that will have the copied items that I
will check from worksheet2 - worksheet8.

The worksheets that have the inventory have various columns listed in B1:D1,
and go on from there, B2:D2, B3:D3, et cetera.

I would like the checked items in SelectedCart to have rotating colors (I
will select the colors). Is is possible to do in Excel, checking/unchecking
items from various worksheets and moving it to another worksheet within the
same workbook?

Any ideas where to begin? Thank you.