-   -   delete all the ranges that related to spesific sheet via macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404183-delete-all-ranges-related-spesific-sheet-via-macro.html)

Miri

delete all the ranges that related to spesific sheet via macro

i need to delete all the ranges that related to spesific sheet. how should i
do that?
i also need to copy all the ranges that related to spesific sheet to
another. how do i do that?

record it via macro didnt help me to find the solution... please advice
--
Miri Tz.

broro183[_2_]

delete all the ranges that related to spesific sheet via macro

Hi Miri,

It is usually much easier for people to help when we have your initial
attempt to work from.
Can you please post your recorded code?

Rob

__________________
Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

"Miri" wrote:

i need to delete all the ranges that related to spesific sheet. how should i
do that?
i also need to copy all the ranges that related to spesific sheet to
another. how do i do that?

record it via macro didnt help me to find the solution... please advice
--
Miri Tz.

Bob Phillips

delete all the ranges that related to spesific sheet via macro

and keep to the original thread, it gets confusing otherwise.

--
HTH

Bob