-   -   Say "yes" to "OK" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404131-say-yes-ok.html)

pgarcia

Say "yes" to "OK"

I have the following:
Sheets("Quick Search").Delete

But it keep asking me if want to permantly delete the sheet and I have to
click on the "OK" to processed. What is the VB code that I need to not have
that ask me the quesiton, just delete it?

Thanks

GKeramidas

Say "yes" to "OK"

try

application.displayalerts = false
Sheets("Quick Search").Delete
application.displayalerts = true

--

Gary

"pgarcia" wrote in message
I have the following:
Sheets("Quick Search").Delete

But it keep asking me if want to permantly delete the sheet and I have to
click on the "OK" to processed. What is the VB code that I need to not
have
that ask me the quesiton, just delete it?

Thanks

Per Jessen

Say "yes" to "OK"

"pgarcia" skrev i en meddelelse
I have the following:
Sheets("Quick Search").Delete

But it keep asking me if want to permantly delete the sheet and I have to
click on the "OK" to processed. What is the VB code that I need to not
have
that ask me the quesiton, just delete it?

Thanks

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

Just remember to set it = True again after delete.

Regards,

Per

Jim Thomlinson

Say "yes" to "OK"

application.displayalerts = false
Sheets("Quick Search").Delete
application.displayalerts = true
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"pgarcia" wrote:

I have the following:
Sheets("Quick Search").Delete

But it keep asking me if want to permantly delete the sheet and I have to
click on the "OK" to processed. What is the VB code that I need to not have
that ask me the quesiton, just delete it?

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Say "yes" to "OK"

You can use this