-   -   Opening/Activate Multiple Workbooks - Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404129-opening-activate-multiple-workbooks-help.html)

Patrick Kirk

Opening/Activate Multiple Workbooks - Help

Hi,

I've created a program that gives you the chose to open a template allowing
data to be saved. I can then close the newly saved template via button, and
the default blank template will load.

My problem is that when I open the initial template and call another
workbook open, the code only works while the first workbook is open. If I
close that workbook (wk2.close), the code goes dead but there is still
additional code that must be ran. Is there a way to open wk1, run the
necessary code (calling wk2) then closing wk1 but still run the code?

Any help someone can give will be deeply appreciated.

--
PK