-   -   Transpose heading array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404110-transpose-heading-array.html)

Limey

Transpose heading array

Hi,

I use the following code the form heading at the top of the page, from
left to right, using an array as follows:

With Range("A1").Resize(1, 9)
.Value = Array("Container", "PO#", "Style", "Color & Size", _
"Pairs", "Origin", "Cartons", "Invoice Pairs", "Difference
to Invoice")
End With

My question is, how do I transpose this array, so that the headings go
from top to bottom, (range A1 to A9). Obviously the range resize
statement will be 9 rows one column, instead of 1 row nine columns it
is set to now.

thanks in advance for any help

FSt1

Transpose heading array