-   -   Skipping textbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404050-skipping-textbox.html)

WLMPilot

Skipping textbox

I have a userform that will have certain textboxes automatically equal a
value based on input for a combobox. How do I set those textboxes so that
the user cannot access them, thus bypassing to the next textbox to accept
user input?

Thanks,
Les

Andy Pope

Skipping textbox

Hi,

Tabstop = False
You can also protect the text by using the Locked property.

Any reason why you would not use a label?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

merjet

Skipping textbox

Set the TextBox's Enabled property to False.

Hth,
Merjet