-   -   Scheduling Macro run (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404044-scheduling-macro-run.html)

axwack

Scheduling Macro run

Folks,

I am using the onTimer methods for scheduling the automation of a
macro to be run. I need to turn it off from 5:15 to 5:59pm every day
and then restart at 6:00pm until 5:15pm the next day.

Is there a way to do this? How would you do this?

Bob Phillips

Scheduling Macro run

When you schedule it for the next cycle, check the current time, if it is
5:15, set the next time to 6:00pm.

--
---
HTH