-   -   how to creat shortcut button to switching between worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403979-how-creat-shortcut-button-switching-between-worksheets.html)

kclau

how to creat shortcut button to switching between worksheets?

I would like to add a button on the worksheet to switching between different
worksheets. Also like to add a "print" button on the active sheet as well.
Please help!
Thanks All

Bob Phillips

how to creat shortcut button to switching between worksheets?

Sub Switch()
If Worksheets.Name = "Master" Then
Worksheets("Some Other").Activate
Else