-   -   Pivot table error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403972-pivot-table-error.html)

linglc

Pivot table error

I have the following codes. It works fine the first time I run it. The next
time I run it there is a error message "Method create pivot table of object
pivotcache failed". It will only work fine if I exit Excel and run the codes
again. Anyone knows why there is a error. The code stops at the "Set PT" row.
FYI, I set PTCache and PT to nothing before I exit the codes.

Set PTCache =
Workbooks("Template.xls").PivotCaches.Add(SourceTy pe:=xlDatabase, _
SourceData:=Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Address)

Set PT = PTCache.CreatePivotTable(TableDestination:="",
TableName:="PivotTable1")

linglc

Pivot table error

Found the cause. Empty headers.