-   -   Range Select (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403940-range-select.html)

ranswert

Range Select

When I use something similiar to "Range(activecell.offset(5,1)).select" it
doesn't work. What do I need to do to select a single cell using Range?
Thanks

Gary''s Student

Range Select

You are very close:

ActiveCell.Offset(5,1).Select

you don't need the Range() function because ActiveCell is already a range.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200764

"ranswert" wrote:

When I use something similiar to "Range(activecell.offset(5,1)).select" it
doesn't work. What do I need to do to select a single cell using Range?
Thanks

ranswert

Range Select

Thanks that helps