-   -   Single Row Count (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403881-single-row-count.html)

Alex Cohen

Single Row Count

Hey Everyone, I have a spreadsheet that lists a list of applications for
every department. I have duplicate entries for departments and multiple
entries for applications in each department. What is the best approach to
narrow this down to 1 application PER department. I want to visit each dept
and show them the applications they are using.

Is this possible using excel?

Thanks in advance.
Alex

Gary''s Student

Single Row Count

Consider using a Pivot Table:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200764

"Alex Cohen" wrote:

Hey Everyone, I have a spreadsheet that lists a list of applications for
every department. I have duplicate entries for departments and multiple
entries for applications in each department. What is the best approach to
narrow this down to 1 application PER department. I want to visit each dept
and show them the applications they are using.

Is this possible using excel?

Thanks in advance.
Alex

Frank Castle