-   -   RANGE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403869-range.html)

Excellaro

RANGE

I have in column B list of towns ad in in column A the state of the town

For example
TEXAS Dallas
Germany Berlin
Germany Bonn
Germany Stuttgart

How can i select all the rows where is it Germany?

Jim Thomlinson

RANGE

Perhaps try Data|Filter|AutoFilter - Select Germany from the drop down. This
will hide everything that is not Germany...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Excellaro" wrote:

I have in column B list of towns ad in in column A the state of the town

For example
TEXAS Dallas
Germany Berlin
Germany Bonn
Germany Stuttgart

How can i select all the rows where is it Germany?

internetisnice

RANGE

"Excellaro" ha scritto nel messaggio
I have in column B list of towns ad in in column A the state of the town

For example
TEXAS Dallas
Germany Berlin
Germany Bonn
Germany Stuttgart

How can i select all the rows where is it Germany?

rngStart = Cells.find("Germany").activate
Do while true
if activecell < Germany then
rngEnd = activecel..offset(...waht u want)
exit do
endif
loop