-   -   Formatting a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403852-formatting-worksheet.html)

Importantforwork

Formatting a worksheet

I would like to format my worksheet or the individual cells so that it will
automatically highlight of flag cells in which the date has expired. Does
anyone know how to do this or if this is even possible?

Jim Thomlinson

Formatting a worksheet

Have you looked at conditional formatting.
Format - Conditional Format

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson