-   -   Activate one Book then another Book (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403737-activate-one-book-then-another-book.html)

lopina

Activate one Book then another Book

Hi to all!!!

I have 3 woorkbook opened.
Book1 , Book_cup , Book_sec.
I need to activate Book_cup from Book1.In to Book1 I need to paste all thata
from sheet1 from Book_cup and then insert vlookup ( look for data from
Book_sec), formula in cell A4.
Then I need activate Book_sec.In Book_sec I need to formated column B in to
number on sheet2 i sheet3.

Any help will be appreciated

Sorry for bad englich!!!
regards
lopina

joel

Activate one Book then another Book

to activate another workbook use

workbooks("Book_cup .xls").activate

to copy a worksheet from one workbook to another you need to use .copy with
either after: or befo like this (you don't need to activate)

workbooks("Book_cup .xls").sheets("Sheet1").copy _
after:=Thisworkbook.sheets(Thisworkbook.sheets.cou nt)