-   -   Excel VBA : Find Method (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403733-excel-vba-find-method.html)

manfareed

Excel VBA : Find Method

I have an income statement [excel spreadsheet] run via our financial
reporting tool. Column A is hidden ; Column B contains line descriptions.
Columns D-F is for Consolidated Summary;
Columns OQ is for €śCompany A€ť data, Columns SU is for €śCompany B€ť data,
Columns WY is for €śCompany C€ť data etc.

The report can be run for 1 company or all companies [ 20 in total].

My question is that I need to re -arrange the columns with company data as
per the above according to the company with the highest revenue. The revenue
total is on line 25.
The final spreadsheet should have the data for the company with the highest
revenue in cols OQ and the next highest in cols SU etc.

Please let me know if you need more details.

p45cal[_50_]

Excel VBA : Find Method

I've replied to this in the Yahoo group you posted it to.
--
p45cal

"manfareed" wrote:

I have an income statement [excel spreadsheet] run via our financial
reporting tool. Column A is hidden ; Column B contains line descriptions.
Columns D-F is for Consolidated Summary;
Columns OQ is for €śCompany A€ť data, Columns SU is for €śCompany B€ť data,
Columns WY is for €śCompany C€ť data etc.

The report can be run for 1 company or all companies [ 20 in total].

My question is that I need to re -arrange the columns with company data as
per the above according to the company with the highest revenue. The revenue
total is on line 25.
The final spreadsheet should have the data for the company with the highest
revenue in cols OQ and the next highest in cols SU etc.

Please let me know if you need more details.

manfareed

Excel VBA : Find Method

Thanks ... I was desperate for a solution.