-   -   Application Maximise event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403621-application-maximise-event.html)

[email protected]

Application Maximise event

Hi all,

Is there an event I can use to trap the maximisation of the Excel App?

(ideally an event that traps the move from minimised to any other
state)

Thanks,

Lyle

JLGWhiz

Application Maximise event

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I got it from the VBA help
file under window resize event.

Private Sub Workbook_WindowResize(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window)
Application.StatusBar = Wn.Caption & " resized"
End Sub