-   -   Help files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403479-help-files.html)

[email protected]

Help files

Can anyone tell me how I can prepare help files to use with excel?
Thanks Alex

Bob Phillips

Help files

You either get the MS HTML Help Workshop,
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en,
or buy a product that provides a nice interface, such as Help And Manual
http://www.ec-software.com/

--
---
HTH

Bob

You either get the MS HTML Help Workshop,http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...D=00535334-c8a...,

wrote in message

Can anyone tell me how I can prepare help files to use with excel?
Thanks Alex- Hide quoted text -

Thank you
Alex