-   -   urgent ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403216-urgent.html)

Charlie

urgent ?

My sheet2 has a list a data, four columns wide. My userform shows this data
with buttons 'prev' and 'next' as per the code mentioned here recently. I
have a button 'delete' that needs to remove the row 'rownumber'.
Is this very hard to do???
thanks again.

carlo

urgent ?

try this

worksheets("sheet2").rows(rownumber).delete xlshiftup

this is just the syntax, maybe you have to adjust some things.
(I got the rownumber from your previous posts!)

btw: Try to stay in one post so we can check what has been done
already, or at least give us a link to a prior post!

Cheers
Carlo