-   -   Listbox load event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/403174-listbox-load-event.html)

Patrick Kirk

Listbox load event

I have a userform with a listbox. The listbox displays a string from another
function. Is there a way to run the function code once the userform becomes
visible or open? Im not able to find a open event. Any help will be
appreciated.
--
PK

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)

Listbox load event

If I understand your question correctly, you can use the UserForm's
Initialize event to do that.

Rick

"Patrick Kirk" wrote in message
I have a userform with a listbox. The listbox displays a string from
another
function. Is there a way to run the function code once the userform
becomes
visible or open? Im not able to find a open event. Any help will be
appreciated.
--
PK

Coder1215

Listbox load event

On 23 Gru, 04:50, "Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)"
wrote:
If I understand your question correctly, you can use the UserForm's
Initialize event to do that.

Rick

"Patrick Kirk" wrote in message

I have a userform with a listbox. The listbox displays a string from
another
function. Is there a way to run the function code once the userform
becomes
visible or open? Im not able to find a open event. Any help will be
appreciated.
--
PK

You could use form initialie option I agee

pz